Sunday, October 16, 2011

Our Colorado Life

Well, this blog update is well overdue. I envy all my sweet friends that blog so well. I spent an hour trying to change the way it looks and then another half an hour trying to get these pictures in the right order. I still didn't do it. Oh well, I will keep trying.


We are so enjoying Colorado Springs! We miss all our friends and family terribly, but what a great place to live. I have always lived in a small town and it is so nice to have shopping, a view of the mountains, a McDonalds with a playplace, YMCA to work out, all right near our house.


Tonight we walked one of the trails near our house. It is fun to explore.




Our old house in Arkansas...what a cutie! This picture makes me miss it. Jack is looking at it while I am typing and said, "Is that our old house? I miss it." The boys ask about Arkansas all the time and say things like, "I want to go to Arkansas and tell my friends.... or show my friends..."
























































No comments: