Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Suprise!!

I have been a little bit absent from this blog. I just saw that my last post was in January. Well, since then, we have been in a whirl wind. We found out that we are going to have baby #2 in the middle of October. After taking a few days to get over the shock, we are thrilled. We cannot wait to welcome this new little one into our family.

I think the Lord knew we could not entertain Jack by ourselves for the next few years. He is such a social butterfly. He is going to be so excited to have a sibling to talk to.

So...now that I am feeling a little better I am here writing again, but my posts may not be terribly often. Jack is only sleeping for about 30 minutes at a time during the day, which leaves little time to do anything. When he is awake he loves to be played with and held. He is in love with his Mama right now. The only thing he says all day is "Mama, Mama, Mama". I think he is entering an attached phase.

2 comments:

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting! When we were at the marriage retreat Zach jokingly said you guys were pregnant. He just wanted to have some "news" to tell. We all laughed about it. Little did we know. :-)

Smits Family said...

Congrats guys! I just found your blog via someone elses! I did not know you were expecting too!